MY LAST MISSION: IT IS NOT A GOODBYE

IT IS NOT A GOODBYE

 
In my last post I would like to tell you all the missions that I achieved. Would you like to come with me to an amazing and digital trip?

Firstly I created a blog that's is called MISSION: RENOVATE THE EDUCATION , to create it I used an online free tool calls BLOGGER .



  • SECOND MISSION: TRAVELLING TO AUSTRALIA, I planned a CLIL lesson to learn the Australia culture, in order to use Australia pictures in our classrooms we needed a image license, I used CREATIVE COMMONS, that you should put bellow the image.
  • SEVENTH MISSION:INFOGRAPHIC, I used an infographic to make the information most understandable to the students in order to explain the three types of rocks through CANVA app.
  • NINTH MISSION: STORYBOARD, it's the first collaborative mission, to work the importance of women across the story, we fill the empty frames in a storyboard to prepare a flipped video.
  • TENTH MISSION: WEBINAR, I assisted to a webinar online where I learnt about INTEF and its courses in order to develop my digital competence. 

This last post is time to reflect, in my opinion the most interesting part was doing the flipped video and the 50 questions with Silvia, the most useful probably the Genialy because I used almost everyday, but, I am going to use all the digital resources and tools in my education future. 



I took three principal ideas of the course:

1. ICT needs patience
2.ICT is our 21th century tool
3. ICT opens teachers doors

My participation on the course helped me to improve my digital competence, to introduce ICT in my classroom, to make me want to learn more, to let me work in groups and learn from my classmates and I have learnt a lot about international projects as etwinning.

To explain all my learning journey I created an artifact which tries to explain all my digital trip in order to summarize all my digital outcomes and my experience during this course. I used POWTOON to create my artifact. This app lets you use all the skills that I have learnt during the course. 

All in all, it was an amazing experience, thank you !


Comments