ELEVENTH MISSION: 50 QUESTIONS WITH SILVIA GATO


That's the perfect moment to know a few more details about myself, even if we have spent more than eight months, 293 hours and 239832 minutes together in the master degree, probably, there are still a lot of things you don't know about me. So, I am going to let you enter to my world answering 50 questions about me, Silvia Gato. 

Being part of an international collaborative priject have a wide range of benefits, firstly, it connect people who is far from each other, give you a personal story about someone you don't know so let you enter to the personal and emotional part of the people, create empathy about them and besides, you can spent a few minutes listening for a fun, sad, excited, happy or scary story, it's a personal netfix where people become actors and directors of their own movie.
I used the Flipgrid App in order to record my fifty answers, this webpage help people to connect and socialize with others. It's very interesting to be part of this worldwide project. I used my mobile phone to record my video, but Flipgrid lets you record the video in its app in just 5 minutes.



With the World is my audience in the Flipfrid App and with the hashtag #twima8 all the stories are connected with each other, creating a playroom.

I hope you will find my 50 questions fun and enjoyable !
If you want to share with us your story and to know something else about me, click on the following video or in the whole grid !

Comments

  1. AHHHHH! Love it! Great idea Silvia, you're amazing! Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment